- What's happening in the photo?
- How is that phenomenon produced?
- Do thunder and lightning occur at the same time?
- If so, Why don't we listen them at the same time?
LET'S HAVE A LOOK TO A EXPERIMENT, it will be very useful to understand the different concepts.
Do you think all objects have electric charges?
We can have
- objects positively charged.
- objects negatively charged.
- objects which are neutral.
When we rub to objects made of different materials, we are creating STATIC ELECTRICITY.
LET'S REVIEW THE VOCABURALY WITH THIS ACTIVITY.