Living things are classified into groups.
- Animals are multicellular.
- They eat other living things.
- They can move from one place to another.
- They have a nervous system and sense orgarns.
- They react to stimuli.
- Plants are multicellular.
- They use sunlight and substances from the soil and air to make their food.
- They cannot move. They have roots in the ground.
- Plants do not have a nervous system or sense organs. However, they react slowly to some stimuli.
- Most fungi are multicellular. A few are unicellular.
- They depend on other organisms for food. They do not make their own food.
- They are fixed to something. They cannot move.