This year we are going to run an e-Twinning project. Do you know what e-Twinning is? Maybe you can discover with this video. Please try to represent into your Thinking Diary with a picture.
Our e-Twinning project will join our school with a school in England, in a town called Guildford. The school is Holy Trinity Pewley Down School.
Our project is focused on reading. The title is "Reading Together" and we are going to read, investigate, create and enjoy the world of stories. In the website created for the project you will have all the information about it and all the final products we are going to do.
So you now you know all the basic information about the project so it will be time to start working on it. To start would be great to intodruce ourselves to them, and then we will know who we are going to work with.
We will divide this task in to parts:
- STEP 1: Have a look to the two examples your teachers have done for you in the following presentation.
- STEP 2: Your teacher will share the presentation with you and you will complete the first slide which is with your name.
- STEP 3: You have to record the podcast using a new tool VOCAROO. You will click on record, accept the computer to use your microphone, speak, and click stop. DON'T CLOSE THE WEBSITE WITHOUT COPYING THE LINK.
- Tips for the recording:
- Say Hello
- Read the sentences you have created for the presentation, don't read the headlines.
- Say Bye, Bye
- STEP 4: Link the Picture of the second slide of your part with the vocaroo link. For that you have to click in the picture. Click insert and choose link, then you paste the link to your vocaroo.
We are going to include all of this activity in our digital portfolio so you have to create a post with the following parts:
- Your photo.
- The sentences about you.
- The link to the vocaroo.
- The learning diary:
- What have I learnt with this task?
- Did I have to go back on something?
- How did I learn along this task?
- What do I want to learn more about?
Once you have finished you have to submit your task to your teacher using Edmodo. For that you have to click into the title of your post in the blog and copy and paste your link into the Edmodo Assigment.
Teacher's assesment (60% of the final mark) Maximum 16 points
Self-assesment (20% of the final mark) Maximum 16 points
P2P (Peer to peer assesment) (20% of the final mark) Maximum 16 points