Along this fifth mission you will:
- Create and edit your StpMotion Film using Windows Movie Maker.
Everything is ready to record your film. Remember the StopMotion technic consists on taking photos in which you change a bit the background and the characters and then with a film editing program you will take all the photos and make them to pass quickly to seem everything is moving.
A great point to start will be a THINKING ROUTINE: THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS. We will watch a video about StopMotion and how it works using Windows Movie Maker. Let's draw a traffic light:
- GREEN: Write here things you understand and you think you will be able to do it on your own.
- ORANGE: Write here things you will need some help to understand and you think you will need some support to work with it.
- RED: Write here things you don't understand and you think you won't be able to do it on your own.
Along these mission you can invite again to your SUPERHEROS to come to class and help you to record and edit your film. These SUPERHEROS are your parents. You can invite them in the second lesson we deal with this.
Read and remember the rubric which can help you and guide in your ideas
Once you have finish this mission you have three important task to do before continue with mission number six:
- Learning diary.
- Let's open the Google Drive Document in which you started the Leaning Diary the previous mission.
- Write the date.
- Answer these questions:
- Three things I have learnt.
- How do I learn these things?
- Do I want to learn more about something? What?
- What can I improve for the next mission?
- Evaluate your mates. Let's update the ranking of our game. Remember the group will has 50 points in each mission and you can distribute among your partners like you want. Let's communicate to the teacher.