We are going to start with a THINKING ROUTINE: THINK-PAIR-SHARE.
- THINK: During 1 minute you will think on your own about what you have learnt about Landscapes.
- PAIR: During 2 minutes you will talk with your partner about what you have thought. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO TALK IN ENGLISH AND ALSO YOUR PARTNER, IF NOT YOU CAN SAY HIM OR HER. STOP! TALK TO ME IN ENGLISH.
- SHARE: You will say to the whole class what you have thought or rememebered about the Landscapes. With your ideas the teacher will create a mind map in the blackboard. You can use this mind map to add all the new information you will learn today.
In this video you will have a look about the highest mountains in Spain:
- HAVE YOU EVER VISITED ANYONE OF THEM?
- I HAVE VISITED...........................................
MOUNTAINS AND PLAINS IN SPAIN
- Central Spain is dominated by a large plateau: CENTRAL PLATEAU.
- CENTRAL PLATEAU is divided into two parts by CENTRAL MOUNTAIN CHAIN.
- THE PYRENEES is in the north it is the natural border with France.
- THE BETIC CHAIN is a chain in the south of the Central Plateau
- Iberian Península has narrow coastal plains.
- There are two depressions:
- The Ebro Drepression in the north.
- The Guadalquivir depression in the south.
LET'S PLAY A BIT TO FIX ALL WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT.