During the last two lesson we talked about THE ECONOMY and about the PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SECTOR IN SPAIN. Today we are going to look and go indeep into the SERVICE SECTOR OR TERTIARY SECTOR IN SPAIN.
We want you to have a look to this video. At the end of the video we want you to answer some questions about it.
- Can you tell three good things about Spain which are good for Tourism?
- What things does Spain improve to have more tourists?
THE SERVICE SECTOR.
We can classify all the activities of this sector depending on the final aim.
- PRIVATE SECTOR: banks, insurance companies, entertaiment industry, restaurant or shops. They want ot make money.
- PUBLIC SECTOR: hospital or schools want to provide a service frequently this service is offered by goverment.
- All Spain is conectted by road, and lots of motor ways.
- Major cities and towns are also connected by railway.
- Suburban trains connnect big cities with surrounded areas.
- Big cities (Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao) have underground.
- There are airports in many cities.
- Every year million of foreing tourist come to Spain.
- Tourism is one of the most important service activities in Spain.
- It provide work for many people and makes a lot of money.
LET'S PRACTICE WITH THIS CROSSWORD.
Once we have finished with all the topic it is time to create your mind maps. We will start creating them in groups and using one of our THINKING ROUTINES: GENERATE - SORT - CONNECT - ELABORATE.